Ways to solve the Parking challenge
We have 6 shuttle buses running continuously, connecting downtown to the bird site from 6 pm to 11 pm. Downtown stop is on corner of Bridge and Main
Parking has always been a challenge for our town, especially when we have large festivals like the Firebird Festival..
Here are some suggestions:
- Come early, but better yet…
- Put your bike in the car and ride the rest of the way
- Utilize public transportation: #99 or #139
- Reserve a room at Main Stay Hotel or visit a friend in town (if you don’t have any, that is worth changing)
- Park close by town by one of the bus stops:
- For example by Giant/Sears/K-mart on 23 , (Phoenixville Plaza) with bus 139. That is just 8 minutes to Bridge street
- Or Providence Town Center on 29 by 422, and take bus 99 the last 10 minutes
- Take advantage of our partnership with Lyft – Get $10 off one ride to or from the Phoenixville Firebird Festival. Enter code PHXFIREBIRD under ‘Promos’. Request your ride and hit the road! Terms apply. Here is the direct link to their coupon code.